The first step is to download the macro from the Atlassian Marketplace. After a successful download, you will be able to use the Advanced Image Gallery Macro in your Confluence.
Follow these steps to load the plugin into your Confluence instance.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace.The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Confluence Image Gallery & Slider - Advanced Image Gallery via search.The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Confluence Image Gallery & Slider - Advanced Image Gallery.You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Confluence Image Gallery & Slider - Advanced Image Gallery begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.
Insert into a page
Navigate to one of your Confluence pages, or create a new page. You can find the Advanced Image Gallery Macro under "other macros".
Click on the macro, the interface of the plugin will appear, in which you can now insert and edit your images.