The first step is to download the macro from the Atlassian Marketplace. After a successful download, you will be able to use the Page List plugin in your Confluence.
Follow these steps to load the plugin into your Confluence instance.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons.The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Page List - Show pages without label via search.Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.If your app cannot be installed directly into your application, you may be prompted to download.
- You're all set!Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
Insert into a page
Navigate to one of your Confluence pages, or create a new page. You can find the Page List plugin under "other macros".
Click on the macro, the interface of the plugin will appear.