Install plugin and add to page
The first step is to download the macro from the Atlassian Marketplace. After a successful download, you will be able to use the Repository Size List plugin in your Bitbucket.
Follow these steps to load the plugin into your Bitbucket instance.
- Log into your Bitbucket instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace.The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Repository Size List for Bitbucket via search.The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Repository Size List for Bitbucket.You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Repository Size List for Bitbucket begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Bitbucket instance.
Otherwise, you are also able to download the JAR file from the Atlassian Marketplace. After downloading the file, open your Bitbucket, navigate to Settings - Manage Apps, an upload the JAR file as an new app.
Add Plugin to your Bitbucket
After the install, you will see the Repository List as an entry in your Bitbucket navigation bar. Klick on the tab to navigate to the list.